Gutter Cleaning FAQ’s
- Satisfaction is Guaranteed.
- 60-Day No-Clog is Guaranteed.
- Specific Service Date and Time Frame is provided. (The other guys only give a entire day or even a whole week as the time frame)
- Hand-bagging the solid debris and removing it from the premises. (The other guys will often blow the gutter debris down into your flower beds and yard)
- A set price that will not be increased. (The other guys may temp you with a lower price but have many additional fees)
- Removing the debris from inside of all gutters and downspouts around the entire home all the way to the ground.
- Cleaning the debris from all roofing valleys on the entire home. (The other guys charge extra to blow your roof off)
- Tightening existing gutters by tapping-in any loose gutter spikes on the entire home. (The other guys charge extra for this task)
- A dedicated service technician who is paid by the hour ensuring a thorough service will be provided. (The other guys pay their cleaners PER HOUSE)
- Free Roofing Inspection and Gutter Assessment is included, which will also come with pictures when necessary.
- Automated Gutter Cleaning Clients receive 10% OFF all gutter repairs and preferred pricing for installation projects.
- NO Hidden Fees or Charges
- NO Sub-contractors performing the work.
- NO added interest for late payments. (Check our competitors fine print)
Terms & Conditions
- Our technicians have many methods of confirming downspouts to be clear of any obstructions.
- They will start by removing the debris from inside of the gutters and any debris that may be blocking the gutter outlet.
- They will visually check and remove any obstructions in the top downspout elbow.
- Biodegradable BB’s will be dropped through the downspout to confirm NO lower obstructions.
- If a technician suspects a downspout of being clogged at a lower elbow joint then they will manually take it apart and remove all obstructions.
- After removing the obstructions, the downspout would be re-assembled and re-installed back to the home.
- Our crews will confirm every downspout to be clear all the way to the ground.
- We do not clean, snake, or repair any underground drainage systems.
- Any underground drainage system suspected of being clogged will be recommended for disconnection from the downspout.
- We will disconnect downspouts from problematic underground drains free of charge.
Please remember that we Guarantee No-Clogs for 60-Days.
If you ever have any concerns after a gutter cleaning service has been completed, just call or email us and we will send a manager out right away to inspect that recent gutter cleaning service.
Safety – Why risk it? Leave the dirty work to our experts. We hire and continue to train experienced professionals who climb up ladders, walk on roofs, and work up high every day.
Time is Valuable – We will save you time and hassle. Our cleaning crews can alleviate that dirty, all-day task of cleaning gutters and roofs. We have the proper equipment and can do the job quickly and easily. Spend time doing what you want and consider hiring Golden Hammer Gutters to take care of all your gutter needs.
We will save you money! – If you are considering cleaning your own gutters remember the risk factor. One fall could cost you more than a lifetime of gutter cleaning services. Golden Hammer Gutters cleaning crews are seasoned and skilled technicians. While cleaning your gutters we overlook the entire roof and gutter systems, inspecting for any damage or signs of leaking. The complimentary inspection has proven to be priceless for many of our clients.
We are professionals – Gutter Cleaning can be a difficult task which requires a lot of effort while hanging off top of a ladder. It is a strenuous task which is easy to put off until it is too late. Clogged gutters can cause your home to leak and deteriorate over time. Let Golden Hammer Gutters help maintain your home’s natural beauty. We are expedient, experienced, and insured. That means no worries for you.
Automatic Gutter Cleaning – Golden Hammer Gutters offers a automatic gutter cleaning service at a discounted rate so you never have to coordinate or schedule a gutter cleaning again. We will remind you of your next service date and you can cancel or reschedule at any time with no cancellation fees or signed contracts.
Usually about 30-90 minutes depending on the size of the home and the type/amount of debris accumulated inside of the gutters.
No, it is not required for anyone to be present for the gutter cleaning service to be completed. Our cleaning crews will leave a notice on the front door which will include the job details, comments, and feedback regarding your gutters/roofing conditions. We will also email your invoice with job-related pictures attached which can be paid online, over the phone, or by mailing a check.
Complimentary job pictures will be attached to your invoice that is emailed to you upon completion of the service.
Every downspout will be cleaned and cleared all the way to the ground. Technicians will confirm that each downspout is free from obstructions. If need be, they will manually take apart and re-install the existing downspout in order to remove the clogs.
We do not use any water to clean gutter systems because it can be very messy and unnecessary. We do want to get muddy or dark water on your windows, siding, decks, walkways, patio furniture etc... Our technicians will hand-bag all the larger and solid debris and remove them from the premises. They will also use air blowers to remove smaller particles that cannot be picked up with their hands such as shingle grit and dust.
Technicians will ensure that all downspouts are clear all the way to the ground. Technicians can assist by removing the downspouts from a clogged underground drain, but we do not “snake” or clear underground drainage systems. To clear existing underground drains, we recommend calling a roto-rooter, plumber, or landscaping company.
We can add 1 or 2 screw-in hidden hangers to re-secure an existing loose gutter. If more are needed, then they are priced at $40 for every 10 ft.
We have a $1,000,000 General Liability policy which covers your property and a Workers Compensation insurance policy that covers all our employees in case of injury.
All Gutter cleanings include our Satisfaction Guarantee and our un-matched 60-Day No-Clog Guarantee. See our Terms and Conditions for details.
Clogged gutters may not seem very serious, but they play a major role, moving rain that lands on your roof away from the home preventing leaky water damage. Overflowing water can cause wood to rot by traveling back inside your walls causing expensive interior damage. Poor systems can also cause basements to flood. Not to mention the Mosquitos which breed in the standing water caused by clogged gutters. Simply having your gutters cleaned could have a huge effect on your next cook out.
We recommend 1-2 cleanings per year. The actual number of cleanings needed is always determined by the tree coverage surrounding your home. A leaf protection system can dramatically reduce the number of cleanings you will need per year.
Usually about 30 min.-90 min. depending on the size of the home and the amount of debris on the gutters.
No, it is not required for customers to be home for the gutter cleaning service to be completed. Our cleaning crew will leave their comments and feedback posted on the front door. We will simply email you any job-related pictures and an invoice that can be paid online, over the phone, or by mailing a check.
Every downspout will be cleaned and cleared. Technicians will confirm that each downspout is free from obstructions. If need be, they will take apart and re-install the existing downspout in order to relieve a clog.
Water will not be used in the cleaning process. Technicians will hand-bag all the debris and use their blowers to remove the smaller particles that cannot be picked up with their hands.